In your role as a social worker or counselor, do you know how to assist your client if she seems unsure about parenting and an adoption plan is not in place? What about if she has made an adoption plan already and just delivered. Do you know how to support her in her decision?
Through Gladney Center for Adoption's, we offer a training specifically for you that outlines the professional's role in the adoption process:
- 1.0 contact hour CEU for Social Workers and Counselors
- Understand the Adoption Process
- Providing Compassionate Care
- Ethical Considerations
- Overview of Texas Adoption Law
- Addressing Obstacles to Adoption
We also provide information on:
To schedule an Adoption Training or Lunch and Learn, please complete the form below.