In your role as a nurse, do you know how to assist your patient if she seems unsure about parenting and an adoption plan is not in place? What about if she has made an adoption plan already and just delivered. Do you know how to support her in her decision?
Through the Gladney Center for Adoption, we offer a training specifically for you that outlines the nurse's role in the adoption process:
- 1.0 contact hour CNE for Nurses
- Understand Adoption Hospital Plans Regarding Adoption
- Ethical Considerations for Hospital Staff
- Overview of Texas Adoption Law
- Addressing Obstacles to Adoption
We also provide information on:
To schedule an adoption in-service at your hospital, please complete the form below.
Nursing contact hours have been approved through the Texas Nurses Association, an accredited approver of continuing nursing education by the American Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.