Every Child & Every Adoption Is Different
Every adoption is a lifelong journey and Gladney is here to walk with you through that journey. Our Post Adoption Services team provides support and resources to enhance the lives of all members of the Gladney Family who adopted from foster care through Gladney's New Beginnings Adoption Program.
As a Gladney Family, we offer:
- Pre- and post-adoption education in person and through your My Gladney account. Watch the video below to get an idea of the resources available for you pre- and post-adoption.
- Free access to Gladney University in-person and live-streaming trainings. Contact email@example.com for your promo code.
- reFRAMED Podcast with parenting topics from experts in their fields.
- Access to parent support groups nationwide through the Gladney Family Association.
- On campus, phone and in-home clinical services and support.
- Permanent maintenance of vital adoption records. Please let us know if you move so we always have your current address. Just submit the Change of Address Form.
- Clinical services and campus visits.
- Permanent maintenance of vital adoption records. Please encourage your adult child to update their current address with us by submitting the Change of Address Form. Our team also facilities the Records Requests.
Our comprehensive and professional services extend far beyond the post adoption services required by law or offered by most other agencies. We're here for you.
Post Adoption Team | 800-452-3639 | firstname.lastname@example.org